Monday, January 1, 2018

2017 Year in Review

I always like to take a look back at the books I've been reading throughout the year. It gives me some closure and an idea of what I should read next year.

Total: 52 books

Fiction: 35
Non-Fiction: 17
Poetry: 0

Books written by men: 8
Books written by women: 40
Books co-authored by men and women: 4

Romance novels: 20
Non-romance novels: 32
Non-romance books written by women: 23

I think Ilona Andrews was my most-read author this year, since I read all three books in The Hidden Legacy Series.

Favorite books:
Fiction:
Crosstalk by Connie Willis
The Hidden Legacy Series by Ilona Andrews
Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
A Study in Scarlet Women by Sherry Thomas
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas

Non-Fiction
Born a Crime by Trevor Noah
Breaking Night by Liz Murray
Lab Girl by Hope Jahren

No comments: