Monday, January 2, 2023

2022 in Review

Every year I'm struggling to finish reviews, and every year I somehow push through. But now that I've managed once again to squeeze in all my reviews from 2022, I like to look back to see what kinds of books I've been reading. I also like to pick my favorites and least favorites. Here is 2022.

Total # of books: 56
Total Fiction: 34
Total Non-fiction: 22

Total Written by Women: 41
Total Written by Men: 15

Non-fiction
Total Written by Women: 12
Total Written by Men: 10

Total Romance Novels: 13

Favorite Fiction:
Nothing to See Here by Kevin Wilson
The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro
The Unseen World by Liz Moore

Honorable mentions: Disorientation by Elaine Hsieh Chou and Before the Ever After by Jacqueline Woodson

Favorite Non-fiction:
The Emerald Mile by Kevin Fedarko
And the Band Played On by Randy Shilts
The Bird Way by Jennifer Ackerman

Honorable mention: The Family Roe by Joshua Prager

Least favorite:
The Selection by Kiera Cass

No comments: