Monday, January 1, 2024

2023 in Review

I'm trying not to procrastinate this year, so I'm getting right to my year in review. I've been distracted with many things this year. I'm still reading a lot, but I have been listening to more Audiobooks this year. I need simple, straightforward books if I'm listening to them, so I think this has led to me reading more non-fiction and memoirs than I otherwise might.

Total # of books: 58

Fiction: 32                       

Non-Fiction: 26


Women Authors: 40

Men Authors: 18


Non-Fiction by Women: 13

Non-fiction by Men: 13


Total Romance Novels: 11


Favorite Fiction:

Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus

Demon Copperhead by Barbra Kingsolver

The School For Good Mothers by Jessamine Chan


Favorite Non-Fiction

I'm Glad My Mom Died by Jennette McCurdy

Know My Name by Chanel Miller

Ultra-Processed People by Chris Van Tulleken


No comments: